- We currently use these premium panels for all our 12v small area modules. Well known for their research and development, which has led to a strong reputation for reliability and yield.Solawatt
- Solawatt camping kits range between 80-200w and come complete with tilt legs, regulator, Anderson plugs, alligator clips and carry case.
- The undisputed king of inverter manufacturing! The German SMA inverter is the worldwide leader of inverter technology and manufacturing. Highly efficient, these inverters cater for everything from the smallest installation to the largest commercial jobs.Delta Energy Systems
- Delta inverters have really started to take off in Australia thanks to the reliability of their no-fuss transformer type inverter. With an industry leading 10-year warranty they have become so popular we started using them in our own installations rather than as just a replacement inverter.Enphase
- Micro inverters have also become quite popular over the last few years. These American inverters are great for locations with shading issues and offer easy monitoring solutions for the solar power system.Latronics
- The LS range of inverters are 100% Aussie made and have a huge range between 500w up to 7Kw. Great product and great knowing you have back-up service available here in Australia.
- Franklin Electric produce a SubDrive SolarPAK solar pump that provides significant water output, meaning faster fill times for your tank.Lorentz
- These German-engineered solar pumps offer efficiency, durability and superior quality. These pumps are perfectly suited to rural pumping applications.
- We use both Hiline® and Loline® solar hot water systems from Rheem, who have many years of history in the Australian marketplace. Our staff can help you determine whether hi-line or lo-line systems are more suitable for your home.
Inland Solar have portable power boxes available in a range of sizes. These boxes cater for short camping trips through to weekenders. These portable power solutions give you both 12v and 240v output options and charging capabilities from solar panels, alternator or 240v. Built into these rugged outdoor cases are batteries, chargers and inverters. We can also custom build to individual user requirements.